Monday, July 27, 2009

Let's let the cat out of the bag, shall we?

Many of you have been asking me if we are moving and I haven't been giving a very definite answer until now. It's hard to keep these things under wraps, so I'll just blurt it out.

We're moving back to Vancouver!!!

We didn't want to say anything until our plans were concrete, but I figured you all might want to know. We have a few places in mind and I will be looking at them when I'm down next week. We have our lady at the bank at work to approve us for a second mortgage. It all depends on if she says it's a go. We are not selling our house up here. Andrew is not quitting his job up here.

How does that work? you ask...

He's going to either a 2 week on, 2 week off schedule, or 1 month on, 1 month off schedule and will travel between the Fort and Vancity to do that. Our friends will be renting the house up here, so Andrew can stay here when he needs to.

If all goes according to plan, we will be moved down by October at the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment